When furloughed and you owe child Support or alimony

It's critical you act quickly. Here's why:

Requests need to be filed immediately, because modifications are only retroactive to the date they are filed with the court. We can help you file emergency requests for child support or alimony modification or suspension. We can help represent you in Maryland or DC courts for those hearings.

We will work with you so that our lawyer fees will not be a burden on your family - lower rates with flexible payment terms for workers affected by the shutdown.

It is critical you take action quickly and not later.

Call us at 202.361.5851 if a furlough affects your ability to pay child support or alimony.